Long overdue! Tips for your best boudoir portraits.
1. Groom - this one is a given. But sometimes we forget to do nails and pedicure. Like my nails are just nubs. But red nubs are prettier than naked nubs. Your hands are an important part of the composition. Feet too. Shave or wax a day or two before.
2. Super Moisturize - When you shower in the morning just pat dry just a bit and then slather the baby oil. All over. It will absorb do not worry. You'll be smooth as a baby's butt - I couldn't resist.
3. Hair - Smooth. If I am doing you hair I will tussle your hair anyway. If you are curly lather on the smoothing lotion.
4. Loose - Wear loose clothing for the shoot. It takes a bit of time for the skin to recover and a hell of a lot of retouching, better safe. You'll be able to wear your tight stuff here.
5. Accessories - Do not forget your shoes. Clean the soles very well because they may end up in the picture. Any bling that is special.
But whatever works for you and makes you feel confident. As long as the girls are loose and unmarked. :P