I will promise:
1. To always find your best angle- or body part.
2. To give direction: "suck in your pouch", "sit up straight" and "don't do that because I see a double chin"- in a really nice way.
3. To retouch anything not smooth.
4. To make you feel comfortable.
5. To make you laugh and relax.
6. To not have your naked pictures all over the internet. Well maybe suicide girls. Kidding of course.
Oh, I had so much fun doing these. At first I found the images from this Victoria Secret model and thought to myself " I should recre...
Inspired by my popular post "how to shoot your own boudoir photos" and this picture which title is: "NUMBER ONE USE OF CAM...
I am not sure but this post get's a lot of hits, so I am updating it. Valentine's is a funny holiday to me, it's cold here ...
To the blog part of this sexy, glamourous and silly things of boudoir and portrait photography. There is some implied nudity around but nothing to scare prudes. Well maybe my sister the uber prude (not sure how we are related). You'll get to see my most recent work, some tips on what to do for your session and boudoir photography in general and my sense of humour. You have been warned. "Sexy sometimes is accidental while you are having fun" Very yoda-ish of me.
- ► 2016 (12)
- ► 2014 (8)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ▼ 2008 (36)