ejem... I should say taking boudoir portraits. Much nicer.
- We all have insecurities. From nipple size and girth to toe curvature and lenght. Many, many quirks I've seen.
- It is really hard to hold a sexy pout and not crack up.
- I have to say keep your shoulders back many times during a shoot. And it reminds me of my mom.
- Boobs come in the widest range of sizes, from "mosquito bite" to "bald baby head"
- one of the sexiest parts to photograph is the mouth. second place is side boob.
- Laughter relaxes. The jokes get dumber as the session goes on but they are still funny.
- I'm very comfortable saying show me your nipple.
And the most important thing is that I am very grateful for is trust. It takes a lot of courage to take your clothes of in front of a stranger. I promise I wont do anything to not deserve it. Even if I can't post a lot of awesome work that I am very proud off, but would mean putting my clients boobs and faces all over the internet.
Oh, I had so much fun doing these. At first I found the images from this Victoria Secret model and thought to myself " I should recre...
Inspired by my popular post "how to shoot your own boudoir photos" and this picture which title is: "NUMBER ONE USE OF CAM...
I am not sure but this post get's a lot of hits, so I am updating it. Valentine's is a funny holiday to me, it's cold here ...
To the blog part of this sexy, glamourous and silly things of boudoir and portrait photography. There is some implied nudity around but nothing to scare prudes. Well maybe my sister the uber prude (not sure how we are related). You'll get to see my most recent work, some tips on what to do for your session and boudoir photography in general and my sense of humour. You have been warned. "Sexy sometimes is accidental while you are having fun" Very yoda-ish of me.
- ► 2016 (12)
- ► 2014 (8)
- ► 2012 (14)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ▼ June (4)
- ► 2008 (36)