Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.

BOUDOIR DIARY

New year, new tips... makeup for Boudoir Photography


and new haircut (no more cleopatra) and new pic and new website! did you see it? I caved in with the flash.
I decided I am going to share more tips and blog more. Brace yourself.

I heart my time lapse setting on my camera. Too much fun. And here its a time lapse on how to do makeup for Boudoir portraits. And me with no make up. Was thinking on why have my naked face in my blog but I guess since I do not have other samples might as well use me. And black and white is a little bit less harsh.



Video- warning it has music- just in case you are reading this in the middle of the night and the volume of your computer is turned up high (you know what I mean)


Makeup for boudoir photography (self- application) from marlen james on Vimeo.


And the results in action- well a portrait. On the left is my un-retouched photo. Which is not so bad considering I can barely see my freckles and mustache. I love my 50mm lense. And the angle looks like I have cheekbones instead of just cheeks.

No comments :