Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.

BOUDOIR DIARY

Valentine's Boudoir Photography Round Up


To all the lucky  bastards men that got this gift - happy valentines! To all the women that I've shot semi-naked- nice to meet you! Some are crazier than I am. Some are very shy at first. And some needed a little alcohol. 

Some I threw in the bed:





Some like to touch themselves (and it looks hot)




And some like to sit:



Some rocked the thigh highs:



And the results are always awesome.

For those of you who want to give the gift of boudoir, I can have a personalized gift certificate for you in a jiffy (like tonight, so you can give it to your loved one tomorrow- better than something from the drugstore- except those spa gift certificate thingies but I digress). Just email me at mj(at)marlenjames.com.

And to everybody Happy Valentines or Feliz dia del amor y de la amistad * In spanish we include the friendship bit, not sure why but I like it better. 


xxoo
MJ

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one another useful source of information on this topic[...]

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

your work is lovely...i am such a fan of boudoir photography!
xox alison