Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Press Esc to cancel.

BOUDOIR DIARY

Inspiration : Jane Fonda


I am digging the sixties hair and make up
I will blog more, and on that note I am (hoping!) to write a weekly inspiration article.

I should have started with Dita. Or Betty Page. But I met Jane Fonda at a Globe and Mail event so I am starting with her.  Me and the sister went to her book signing this last week (thanks to ex-boyfriend who hook us up- pays to be friends). And here I have her new book "Prime Time" about love, health, fitness and sex into your nineties (!). She is 73. She looks great! And she made jokes about having her knee replaced so she can still go on her knees. BJ jokes! I want to be like her when I am 73. But I have a nagging suspicion I am going to be way dirtier and a bit poorer.
we got there too late to get good seats

What image of Jane Fonda comes to you when you think of her. For me- it was barbarella - yeah old for me but I saw it because of the pin up inspiration- and who am I kidding- the corny way they had an excuse to rip her outfits (by Paco Rabane by the way- did you know that? I didn't). My sisters? the JLo movie Monster inlaw. Another  friend? The eighties aerobics. Regardless of your image of her- from her rather controversial political views, to the lycra clad aerobics that your mom use to try to do (depending how old you are- you might have tried them too). I enjoyed her presentation, will read the book and liked the images I found on the internets. I think a sixties inspired shoot is in order.


nice pose- love the thigh high boots
you don't know where that gun has been
interesting how a sweater can be sexy
she still does side boob!

No comments :