Meanwhile I have some to go through.
N from Toronto asks: (yes I am pretending I have a radio show)
just don't know whether to get the model or the diva and what benefits of the extras are. can you advise?
The difference in packages is how much retouching and prints you get. The difference would be on starlet you get 10 fully retouched files and prints and model 20 and diva 30.
Most people go with the Model and then just pay me the difference to get an album too, from blurb (60 bucks) Since the images are all ready retouched it's easy for me to plop them in an album and order it.
The diva includes 30 and a bigger print for display, it can be something artsy that does not show your face. It just has something you can hang in a wall.
If you are not sure, you can still choose the package after seeing the pictures. But Model is a safe bet. (it is my bestseller after all) :)
Also! introducing a whole bunch of high end products you can create with your own files. When you get your final images you also get an insider private link to be able to order:
- Cards (you want to give you naked picture away) - for mother's day ha!
- Calendars - to replace the FHM that your bf has in his desk
- Day Planners - mmm, every month has a different naked picture! and it's more discreet- better than an online calendar
- Photo Journals - Dear diary- I get distracted by the naked pictures
- Photo Books - Fancier versions than what blurb offers
- Framed products - yep hang it on the wall.
It's kinda nice to have the control of what you want. And remember not all of the images are rated R, some are PG and others you can show your mom. there will be some artsy ones in there too.